We take pride in creating a relaxed, fun atmosphere. With San Francisco being the mecca of start-ups and the home of groundbreaking corporations, we’re excited to have our rhythm unite, uplift and inspire throughout the heart of San Francisco!
The Downtown San Francisco area provides breathtaking views of the bay with an energetic downtown feel. Hotels located in the Business District provide a plethora of venues that are well suited for our events. Chinatown and Fisherman’s Warf also provide such venues, as well as additional places to visit if your organization is planning a weekend retreat.
If Palo Alto or Sunnyvale are where you’re located and want to stay, nearly all hotels and venues in the area provide the staging services in addition to catering and provide both casual and upscale environments making it perfect for organizations located just on the outskirts of the city.
We look forward to bringing the spirit of Ubuntu to the Bay Area!
Interested in learning more? Please reach out to us – we’d love to help energize your group!
- Grand Hyatt San Francisco | 345 Stockton Street, San Francisco, California, 94108-4606
- Hilton San Francisco Financial District | 750 Kearny Street, San Francisco, California, 94108-1809
- Hyatt at Fisherman’s Wharf | 555 N. Point St., San Francisco, CA 94133
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco | 5 Embarcadero Center, San Francisco, CA 94111
- San Francisco Marriott Marquis | 780 Mission Street San Francisco California 94103 USA
- Moscone Center | 747 Howard St. San Francisco, CA 94103
- The Great American Music Hall | 859 O’Farrell St. San Francisco, CA 94109
- Metronome Dance Collective | 1830 17th St. San Francisco, CA 94103