Rhythm resonates so deeply.
It transcends barriers imposed by culture, language, status. Drum Cafe leverages the stunning power of rhythm to engage people quickly and emotionally. As a world leader in interactive drumming, we have a number of teams across the United States, Canada and the world that create unparalleled corporate team building and entertainment events. We travel to each event with hundreds and sometimes thousands of drums in tow. We love what we do because at every turn, we find great meaning behind our work. We shift attitudes and effect change.
Natalie Spiro came to the USA in 2000 from South Africa with a Masters Degree in Industrial Psychology and an MBA in Corporate Strategy and Marketing. San Diego was a far cry from her life in Johannesburg, but her insatiable curiosity and hunger to make an impact wherever she lived and worked led her on a passionate path to understand corporate culture in America. She held positions in top global firms within the financial services and hospitality industries, including holding a senior position at the corporate offices of Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts. Natalie’s African sensibilities ultimately connected her back to her passion for community and collaboration. She became an owner/partner in the world-wide Drum Cafe organization in 2002— and from this point forward, Natalie’s professional destiny came into clear view.
Natalie has personally facilitated interactive drumming programs for more than 30,000 people. Her clients have been from every sector—high-tech, health, government, transportation, hospitality, education, finance, media, and telecommunications. She has close ties with some of the most powerful brands in the world including Google, Virgin Airlines, Microsoft, Yahoo, Intel and eBay. She is a certified transformational and Integrative life-coach, has delivered a TEDx FiDI talk on the power of “Ubuntu” and is developing workshops that tie her interactive keynote programs into one-to-one learning opportunities. Her passion for her work continues to expand both her industrial expertise and her personal convictions around individual growth, abundance and success.
Check out some of Natalie’s Programs:
Diversity and Inclusion
- Identify the existence of Bias & Prejudice
- Examine Belief Systems & Values
- Bust Silos Created By: Gender, Race, Age, Culture / Language, LGBTQ
- Explore Elements of Extraordinary Leadership
- Break Cycles of Weak Communication
- Fix the Energy Suck of People Management
- Bring the Vision Into Mind / Body Alignment
- Establish Core Principals
- Frame stories with a new command of structure
- Understand the power of timing and smart wording
- Listen with focus and a renewed sense of purpose
- Learn the essential need for empathy and curiosity
- Make your story matter
- Engage Young People
- Identify Aggressive & Violent behaviors
- Explore the Meanings of Compassion and Respect
- Share Stories that Elevate and Inspire New Attitudes
- Use Music & Drumming to Mirror the World
Contact Natalie at email@example.com for more information about these particular programs.